We couldn’t put on a great FYBO every year without the help of our generous sponsors. Right now we are in the process of gathering up this great group of businesses and individuals who may want to reach this very unique niche market of scooter trash, mods, gearheads, and greasers.
What does it mean to be a sponsor? You can do this in a few ways:
– Provide swag and/or advertising for 60+ rally bags
– Provide a sweet prize for our raffle, which helps cover costs for the rally and a donation to a local charity
– Provide some other service or donation for the rally
– Something else we may not have considered?
What do you get in return?
– A spot on our rally info packet
– Your logo on the rally website
– Exposure to said niche market through prizes/rally bag advertising
– The opportunity to set up your wares and information at the rally breakfast on Saturday morning/early afternoon
We’d love to have more vendors at our Saturday morning Big Ass Breakfast, to be held at Fullsteam Brewery. If you are interested in sponsoring the rally and/or setting up your wares to sell, please contact Margaret Gillis at firstname.lastname@example.org.