We’re looking forward to our second stop on the Durham brewery tour, Bull City Burger and Brewery, in the heart of Downtown Durham. As their name suggests, there will be killer brews and burgers for consumption after the long ride or the town ride.
Here are 10 things you need to know about Bull City Burger and Brewery:
1. They make pretty much everything in house.
2. Their beef is all NC sourced and pasture raised.
3. They used recycled materials in their construction (check the decor!).
4. No high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated fat (can you say duck fat fries and a Boylan soda machine – noms!).
5. They grind their beef fresh daily.
6. They make all of their beer on site.
7. Their veggie burger rocks because it’s called the Joan Jett.
8. They have nice buns – baked in-house daily!
9. They work with local farmers to supply produce.
10. They have outdoor seating for anyone who wants to freeze their balls off.
Come grab a pint and a burger after the ride!